ADP- Chia JV gives entry-level associates advanced, hands-on training in areas including credit risk assessment, loan portfolio management and client relationship skills.Twice a year, we select up to 20 recent college graduates and working professionals (up to 2 years’ experience) to participate in a 15 to 18 month Associate Development Program. Additionally, we select 1 to 2 recent graduates to participate in the our program for 12 months in Palo Alto and transfer to one of our China JV locations as an Associate.
Our Palo Alto location is a regional hub for this premier entry-level development opportunity, allowing you to work closely with SVB professionals to help our clients bring their world-changing ideas to life.Upon completion of the program you will join one of our China JV locations in either Shanghai, Beijing or Shenzhen as an Associate and assist in the underwriting of credits by spreading and analyzing financial statements.
Through preparing underwriting documents for credit, facilitating the booking process, and assuring credit files comply with bank policies and procedures, you will get to know China’s innovation ecosystem as well as many Chinese entrepreneurs and great technology companies. The working experience as an Associate will also prepare you to be one of China’s technology bankers in the promising future.
- You think outside the box and enjoy a challenge
- Write well, speak powerfully and can explain complex situations with ease
- Are a team player who can lead as well as work independently
- Eligible to work in China upon successful completion of the program
- Have earned a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree (GPA of 3.4 or higher preferred)
- Must be proficient in English and Chinese Mandarin; both written and oral