We are looking for a China Strategy and Development Manager, based in San Francisco. This person will be responsible for helping Cloudflare chart the next phase of growth and development for Cloudflare’s business in China. Tasks will include driving the formation and execution of new strategic partnerships related to our China business; the creation of business plans, financial models and presentations for these opportunities; as well as managing due diligence processes. He or she will also participate in the negotiation of these transactions.
With 25% of the world’s internet population, China is critical to Cloudflare’s mission and business; our presence in China is a crucial competitive differentiator for the company. This role requires a highly collaborative person who is able to work across teams, and influence by example. The ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is intellectually curious and open to travel.
- Fluent English and Mandarin speaker.
- 10+ years of experience, in Investment Banking, Management Consulting, or a Business Development role at a high growth technology company.
- Experience managing and negotiating strategic partnerships, including financial analysis, presentations, business and integration planning.
- Experience doing business in China.
- Experience managing teams and working with and driving cross functional projects in the technology sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with experience presenting to senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or quantitative field.
- Role will be based in San Francisco with significant travel to China.