The Kissinger Institute at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars seeks an intern each semester with an interest in, coursework related to, and/or experience working on China and the United States (KICUS).
This internship is part-time (15-20 hours/week) and is unpaid. However, students may arrange to receive academic credit for their internship through their university.
These internships are designed to provide the individuals selected with the opportunity for practical experience in an environment that successfully mixes academic study with public policy. Responsibilities include:
- Researching and monitoring current regional and functional US-China relations topics for KICUS program planning using English and Chinese sources, where applicable.
- Assisting with KICUS’ communication and programming strategies
- Assisting with the organization, planning and implementation of KICUS events, meetings and programming
- Assisting staff in managing and updating KICUS’s database and website
- Assisting staff with communications and logistics strategies
- Compiling, filing and mailing information
- Assisting with the preparation of publications
- And other administrative assignments in support of Center activities
DEADLINE: March 13, 2020