Based in Washington, DC the Program Associate is the entry level position for program work at IRI and provides administrative and programmatic support for current and developing programs in China and Northeast Asia.
- Tracks and follows-up on pending procurement requests, approvals and monitoring once approved. Updates budget tracker; cross-reference with PSR on monthly basis and interacts with appropriate Project Accountant and other Accounting staff.
- Drafts quarterly, semi-annual, final and other relevant reports for funders.
- Handles travel for all portfolio programs, including ensuring the receipt and recording of approvals and maintaining the Travel Tracker up to date, and in compliance with funder requirements.
- Compiles and facilitates submission of contract packages.
- Serves as point of contact for RFP solicitations and compiles submitted materials for the RFP evaluation process.
- Updates program databases, contract trackers, etc.
- Compiles briefing books for trainers.
- Maintains project site and documents.
- Provides logistical support for DC meetings and events for the Asia Division.
- Supports IRI’s communication strategy including IRI’s branding and outreach plans on projects assigned, including drafts and updates program summaries and other outreach materials, drafts web stories, tweets, etc.
- Participates in cross functional teams and initiatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.