The Department of Global Health and Population at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health seeks to hire a Program Coordinator for the Harvard China Health Partnership (HCHP) under the supervision of Professor Winnie Yip, Professor of the Practice of Global Health Policy and Economics and Director of HCHP. The Program Coordinator will serve as principle programmatic and administrative liaison with HCHP partner institutions (academic and government) in China and will be responsible for smooth implementation of HCHP activities in Boston.
- 5+ years of related work experience; a combination of education and experience may be considered
- Chinese language skills, both oral and written and used in a professional setting, required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience coordinating or working with China-based organizations, ideally academic and/or governmental organizations, preferred
- Prior experience, through coursework or employment, in health policy and system research (especially related to China) preferred
- At least one year of experience maintaining digital content for websites and social media in or about China (i.e. – cultural norms for leading content threads on WeChat) strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin strongly preferred