- Assist with a wide range of research projects conducted and commissioned by the China and North Korea Programs
- Support the editing process of research publications
- Support the tracking and maintaining of contacts database
- Provide administrative and logistical support in planning events
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current M.A or Ph.D. student studying international relations, conflict resolution, political science, economics or a related field.
- Knowledge of China and North Korea, including political, social and cultural dynamics.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to read and do research in Mandarin Chinese.
- Must have the ability to work in a team as well as independently.