Based at Stanford University.
The new Senior Research Associate and Project Manager position will be responsible for leading CSET’s work associated with the development of a comprehensive instructional framework, curricular framework, and model curriculum units in support of opening an innovative new K-12 school in Guangzhou, China. The position will also have project management responsibility for the development and implementation of a comprehensive, multi-year teacher and administrator professional learning program in support of the new school.
Work under the general direction of the Center faculty director and Center executive director, implement, and administer the vision, strategy, and goals of the assigned academic entity/program(s). Participate in entity/program strategy development, long-range planning, and partnership development.
- Develop and manage research and professional learning programs by conducting research activities, including outreach to varied stakeholders within the program, assigning resources and making program improvement recommendations that impact policies and programs.
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for new research.
- Source, collect and analyze data, create reports, review and explain trends; formulate and evaluate alternative solutions and/or recommendations to achieve the goals of the program or function.
- Teach and/or assist in the teaching and administration of courses. Develop curriculum. Develop curriculum-rating survey, detailed feedback on courses and make recommendations for preliminary overview and changes.
- Write and/or edit complex content for proposals, research grants, peer-reviewed publications, and other program activities.
- May advise students and/or coach/mentor clients.
- Develop or contribute to outreach strategy related to program communications, development, partnerships, and fundraising/funding.
- Coach and mentor program staff.
* – Other duties may also be assigned