In support of the International Institute and its development efforts, the Senior Communication and Research Analyst provides guidance to the Vice Provost’s Office in its branding and marketing efforts, particularly in Asia. Incumbent will establish marketing and branding procedures to enhance the International Institute’s visibility. Development responsibilities include prospect research utilizing various analytics tools. Strategic planning will be included in both marketing/branding and development processes.
Highlighted Required Qualifications
- Understanding the International mission of a major research and teaching University.
- Knowledge of current international issues.
- Demonstrated skill in understanding complex policy and research.
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in creating successful communications and public affairs efforts that are creative and results-focused.
- Advanced knowledge of prospect research methodology and ethical standards.
- Advanced knowledge of fundraising terminology and resources.
- High level of skill in analyzing and organizing information to identify philanthropic patterns, tendencies, and relationships among individuals, corporations, and foundations.
- Experience in the strategic planning process for a large educational unit.
- Spoken and written fluency in Chinese.
Deadline: July 16th 2019