China is one of Apple’s largest and most important markets for Internet Services. We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to assist in internal and external communication and coordination in our efforts to deliver our Internet Services in China. This work will require coordination on all aspects of business, including operations, technical support, finance, legal, and physical and network infrastructure.
The ideal applicant is a creative thinker, loves to understand the ins and outs of your organization, and strives to find winning resolutions. They have a high level of integrity and sense of urgency to “make things happen” and will work collaboratively with many teams to achieve our goals in China. This position is based in Cupertino, CA.
- Experience crafting and tracking large and complex project plans involving many teams.
- Ability to handle shifting priorities and multiple assignments through to an effective resolution.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Track record of establishing and maintaining positive relationships with diverse teams.
- Self-starter and enthusiastic with proven creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact, influence, and communicate at various levels of the organization.
- Understanding of complex technical operations environments.
- Experience with Internet services is a significant plus.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is required.
- BS in Computer Science, Business, Information Management or relevant industry experience is required.