This position is located in the Executive Office of the President (EOP), Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR). The incumbent serves as Trade Enforcement Analyst located in the Interagency Center on Trade Implementation, Monitoring, and Enforcement (ICTIME or the Center).
As a Trade Enforcement Analyst, GS-0301-13/14, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Leads research and analysis of a variety of economic or trade information written in Mandarin Chinese.
- Researches, identifies, and analyzes government economic or trade policies of U.S. trading partners.
- Researches discriminatory economic or trade policies, industrial policies, policies inconsistent with international trade agreements and domestic trade law.
- Researches and analyzes Chinese economic or trade-related legislation, regulations and policies and economic and trade data, including research on particular industries and companies.
- Prepares reports and other materials for the development of strategies for negotiations and dispute settlement proceedings on Chinese trade issues.
Link to posting: https://www.usajobs.gov/job/676626000