Location: Los Angeles, CA
Interested candidates apply online at:
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
The Patient Care and Relationship Manager provides outreach and visits with patients, physicians, affiliates and other key constituencies to advance network growth strategies. In this role, you will build relationships with potential sources of new patient referrals, new providers and develop tactics to increase the patient referral base. You will manage complex strategic relationships with high profile international patients, foreign government entities and representatives, and other current and potential referring partners around the world. In this role, you will also coordinate logistics for international patients’ healthcare journey at UCLA Health and serve as primary patient-facing member of the Patient Navigation Services team and respond to any inquiries from patients, embassies and referring partners before, during, or after care. You will work closely with International Case Managers in facilitating patients’ transitions of care and provide or make arrangements for patient support services as needed by the international patient.
Salary Range: $78,800-$175,000 Annually
- Must speak fluent Mandarin and read Chinese
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Certification in Mandarin preferred
- Ability to work after hours, on-call, weekends with minimal and no supervision and exercise independent thinking and decision making.
- Strong knowledge of health care industry trends.
- Advanced knowledge of the medical center or health system’s product lines and services.
- Experience working in a healthcare environment and understanding of the continuum of patient care and the patient journey.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with physicians, staff, patients, high level government officials and healthcare leaders.
- Ability to independently analyze information and situations and solve problems.
- Demonstrated ability in diplomacy, discretion, tact and sound judgment, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with external clients and partners.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, and technical skills to learn specialized applications and tools in the field. Knowledge of Medical Terminology.